Why Choose Me
If you’re like me, trust is your top priority when looking for help. What follows doesn’t prove my trustworthiness, but it’s a good start.
|Most Repairmen||Yours Truly|
|Trade School||No 2||Yes|
|NATE Certified||No 3||Yes|
|5 Star Reviews||dozens 4||hundreds|
|Van Stocked Parts||dozens 5||hundreds|
|Experience||< 10 years||> 20 years|
- Only one person in the company has to be licensed. That’s usually the owner. Most repairmen are not licensed themselves.
- The state of California does not require HVAC repairmen to take any training or pass any test. Quite literally anyone can be a repairman.
- A company that’s NATE certified doesn’t actually have to send a NATE certified repairman to your home. Most repairmen are not certified.
- Most HVAC contractors with lots of reviews have employees. I’m unaware of any other contractor with hundreds of reviews per employee.
- Those cute little minivans just don’t hold much. In my opinion, a company that’s serious about service will send a fully loaded full-size vehicle.