The Heating & Air Conditioning Specialist
You needn’t worry about trainees. I’ve been in business for 13 years and in the trade for 22 years. I still don’t know everything. I just think I do!
Stay and Watch
Great technicians don’t mind homeowner participation. In fact, this great technician prefers it. Hang around and watch for as long as you like. You’ll be glad you did.
Peruse the site and see the transparency. Or give me a call and ask questions you never thought a contractor would answer. Knowledge is power. I will empower you.
5 Quick Pointers
- All flat-rate contractors have an internal hourly rate and parts markup. Ask about them.
- Hourly wage or commission? Trade school or sales training? Ask about the repairman.
- This above all else: Stay, watch and ask questions. A real tradesman can take it.
- Freon costs about $23 per pound wholesale. Incredibly, some sell it for $200 or more.
- Equipment lifespan is longer than you’ve heard. Click here for the audio commentary.
Tips & Tricks
What will it cost me?
Show Me the Money
Ten Tall Tales
The Truth About Maintenance
The Home Warranty