Air Conditioner and Furnace Repair
In Owner-Occupied Homes Only †‡
Don’t worry about trainees. I’ve been in business for 14 years and in the trade for 23.
Stay and Watch
Watch as I work for as long as you like. I’ll teach you all about your system.
I’m the only contractor that gives you my trip charge and out-the-door pricing online.
Five Quick Pointers
- Find out if your repairman is on commission and ask about his technical training.
- Don’t fall for flat rate pricing. It’s used to hide the hourly rate and parts markup.
- Freon costs $23 per pound wholesale. Don’t pay hundreds per pound retail.
- Equipment lifespan is longer than you’ve heard. Click here for the audio.
- Watch the diagnosis and ask questions. A tradesman doesn’t mind.
Click here to learn more about those pointers.
Six Worthy Links
|Ten Tall Tales
Out-The-Door & More
Top Off = Rip Off
|Show Me the Money
Doctors, Lawyers, HVAC
|The Truth About Maintenance
Tune-Ups & Fairy Tales
Click here for more worthy links.